There's never a time when you really do understand me. Laughters the best cover isnt it? I guess I don't understand anyone as much as I thought I would. I wish you could stop wasting all my time and messing up my mind. Sometimes I wish you'ld just leave me alone, I'm so tired I wanna be on my own but you come on calling on my telephone And I wish I could show you somewhere better, better to go -- I'm sorry I couldnt help. Anyway I was thinking, when you're all emotional and down, you talk to your friends, hoping they could cheer you up, but deep inside, yknow nothing can help. And dyou know what you wanna hear from em? Do you? If you don't, what's the point of telling em, cos' all they can tell you is cheer up, and yet you won't feel anything no matter how hard they try. When you come to think about it, we don't really know what we wanna hear. It's just a thing of talking to others and then whatever your friends tell you, it doesn really matter since it'll probably be all cliche and stuff. So we mind as well choose other alternatives, instead of telling others when you know they can't help you even though you can tell they're trying. It's something like pulling your friend into your problem too? I know friends are there to help, but if I ask you, what dyou wna hear from me, It's kinda hard to answer isnt it? So it's as hard to cheer you up if you're telling me your problems. Ohwell, there's different views on this but either way, i just wonder yknow? Did it make any sense? I mean, seriously. Ohwell, I'm in no mood to do anything now, great, thankyou, so much for being on a high. Face down; this is where it leads you - too far. Just shoot me.
BANGBANG JODIE. I SHOOT YOU! HAHAHAH! LOVE ALWAYS, MARGAUX THE RETARDED GIRL SITTING NEXT TO YOU NOW :D CHEERIOS YOU EMOGIRL.